WTN-Cable is upgrading their DVBT system to DVBT2 system.
With this upgrade customers are required to swap their current converter (STB) to enjoy the following;
1. New converter (STB) way smaller in size and faster in speed programmable in different language.
2. Better audio (theater like)
3. More TV programs including music (channels)
4. HD TV programs (channels)
5. Many international radio stations and music stations.
6. Recordable TV program (need USB stick to apply)
7. EPG (a menu is displayed that lists current and upcoming television programs on all available channels implemented in August)
8. Multimedia player using USB-stick.
9. TV program subtitle & SAP (depends on the program; allowing subtitle in a different language and the SAP allows you to change the voice of the language of the TV program)
10. Payment reminder starting 5 before due date.
11. On air customer auto search request; whenever a change is made in our system the customer will receive an alert to press OK for auto search to start automatically.
12. No more converter (STB) repairs simply swap for a new one in the event of defective.
Swaping converter (STB) will start Saturday, July 8, 2017 with a party at the Obersi Building from 10AM to 7PM.
The opening hours for the swap office at Obersi building:
Mon-Sat from 10:00 AM till 7:00PM till Saturday, August 5, 2017.
From time to time we will announce alternative swap office in various location, this will be announced on our channel 48, social media, radio stations and newspaper.
In order to continue to get great service by us having the correct address and correct customer contact information we require to up date customer file by filling in a in take document in addition bring the following:
Valid ID of account owner.
GEBE bill (not older than 3 months)
Landlord permit (if needed)
Your current converter (STB) with remote control.
Active and none active customers up to 12 months having converter (STB) to swap do not have to pay refundable deposit all other customers will be dealt with on a case by case, and will enjoy same price.
During the press release whereby several members of the media was present WTN CABLE on behalf of Caribbean cable and telecommunications associations gave Mr. Keith Franka and Mr. Bernard Hunt board members of the Alzheimer Association a check in the amount of USD 1.000,00.